www.globalresearch.ca Centre for Research on Globalisation Centre de recherche sur la mondialisation
The URL of this article is: http://globalresearch.ca/articles/TOR406A.html
- Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment
G.A. res. 39/46, [annex, 39 U.N. GAOR Supp. (No. 51) at 197, U.N. Doc. A/39/51 (1984)], entered into force June 26, 1987.
- Geneva Convention relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War
75 U.N.T.S. 135, entered into force Oct. 21, 1950.
- Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War
75 U.N.T.S. 287, entered into force Oct. 21, 1950.
- Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and Relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts (Protocol I)
1125 U.N.T.S. 3, entered into force Dec. 7, 1978.
- Charter of the Nürnberg International Military Tribunal.
London, August 8, 1945
Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression. United States Printing Office. Washington, 1946.
- International Military Trials Nürnberg.
Opinion and Judgment of the International Military Tribunal for the Trial of German Major War Criminals. (Full Text)
Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression. United States Government. Printing Office. Washington, 1947
- Principles of International Law Recognized in the Charter of the Nürnberg Tribunal and in the Judgment of the Tribunal.
Text adopted by the International Law Commission at its second session, in 1950, and submitted to the General Assembly as a part of the Commission's report covering the work of that session. The report, which also contains commentaries on the principles, appears in: ILC Report, A/1316 (A/5/12), 1950, part III, paras. 95-127, Yearbook of the International Law Commission, 1950, vol. II.
US Code, Title 18, Crimes and Criminal Procedure, 113c
- War Crimes
US Code, Title 18, Crimes and Criminal Procedure, 118
- Military Extraterritorial Jurisdiction
US Code, Title 18, Crimes and Criminal Procedure, 212
- US Code: Crimes and Criminal Procedure
- Uniform Code of Military Justice
Email this article to a friend
To express your opinion on this article, join the discussion at Global Research's News and Discussion Forum , at http://globalresearch.ca.myforums.net/index.php
The Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG) at www.globalresearch.ca grants permission to cross-post original Global Research (Canada) articles in their entirety, or any portions thereof, on community internet sites, as long as the text & title of the article are not modified. The source must be acknowledged as follows: Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG) at www.globalresearch.ca . For cross-postings, kindly use the active URL hyperlink address of the original CRG article. The author's copyright note must be displayed. (For articles from other news sources, check with the original copyright holder, where applicable.). For publication of Global Research (Canada) articles in print or other forms including commercial internet sites, contact: [email protected] .
For media inquiries: [email protected]
© Copyright belongs to the author, 2004. For fair use only/ pour usage équitable seulement.